- Qt Quick 1.1 import QtQuick 1.1
- Qt WebKit 2.2
In the Qt 4.8 the focus has been quality and performance improvements, but also other new additional features have been included.
1. Qt Platform Abstraction – to provide a clean abstraction layer for porting QtGui to new window systems. http://labs.qt.nokia.com/2011/05/31/...-grown-up-now/
2. Threaded Open GL support http://labs.qt.nokia.com/2011/06/03/...opengl-in-4-8/
3. Multithreaded HTTP
4. Optimized file system access
5. For Symbian especially: Native Symbian networking, Ipv6 and OpenGL Graphics, Symbian resource mgmt.
6. New API’s: Localization API and IP multicast API.
As previously mentioned, the Qt 4.8 includes a beta maturity version of Qt Quick 1.1, with the following improvements.
1. Right-To-Left support
2. Improved image caching
3. Text input improvements – Support for split-screen virtual keyboard
4. Pinch Area to provide a declarative API for handling touch input.
Download Package Contains:
2.Qt webkit v4.8
5.Qtdowngrade, designed to uninstall libraries.
After installation, please restart the phoneYOU MUST INSTALL ALL INSTALLATION PACKAGES INTO C:/ PHONE MEMORY
Twitter or join our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest Symbian^3 News, Apps, HD Games, Themes and more.